* Headlines for Wednesday, November 28th, 2001
* The Bush Administration Tells Pesticide Companies It's Okay to Pay People to Swallow Toxicpesticide Cocktails to Test Their Products
* Here and There: Reflections of a Palestinian Diaspora in a Post-September 11th World
* Hindus and Other Bangladeshi Minorities Fear a So-Called "Talibanization" of Their Countrywith the Spread of Islamic Fundamentalism
* Afghan Factions Meet in Bonn to Discuss Reconstructing the Afghan Government; But Are Thevoices of Women Being Heard?
* Workers for World's Largest Natural Gas Company Sue for Retirement Savings